Learn more behind the wheel of your car!
Learners with a minimum of 5O hours on their log book are welcome to attend this course, however please note that this course does not provide additional hours towards their logbook, please refer to the NSW Safer Driver Course for the additional 2O hours of logbook time.
- Correct driver control setup
- Understanding vehicle technology such as ABS and stability control
- Emergency braking & accident avoidance techniques
- Reaction times & braking skills in wet/dry conditions
- Vision and anticipation - what to look for
- Driver attitudes & general road safety
- Eco Driving
- DUI and fatigue