Please contact us if you have an open wheeler to discuss your options.
Instructors will be available for in-car tuition or if you require private coaching please contact us to arrange a private instructor.
Breakfast, coffee and lunch will be provided, if you have guests please select the additional catering option when booking. Passenger laps and sponsor rides are possible during lunch by prior arrangement – contact usto discuss.
– Prices are per driver unless drivers are sharing a vehicle in the same group
– Catering is included for drivers only, if you have guests attending please select the additional catering option when booking
– Cost includes pit garage
– Drivers must have a minimum of a CAMS L2S Licence for Race Car Groups. Minimum of full drivers licence for High Performance Road Car Group
– Long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn
– Helmets are compulsory, a limited number of helmets are available to hire, please select this option when booking
– Passengers are not permitted
– Please ensure vehicles are free of defect, have the correct oil and water levels and a full tank of fuel
– Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels
$795, cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the course date so that a transfer to an alternative date can be arranged, cancellations after this date will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date. Refunds for cancellation or non-attendance are not available.
Courses are held at Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek. More details will be provided after booking is completed.
High Performance Track Days will start with a compulsory drivers briefing at 8:30am with on-track sessions from 9:00am – 5:00pm with a lunch break from approx. 12:30pm -1:30pm.