COVID-19 General Information
We are adhering to the NSW Department of Health Guidelines as the health and wellbeing of our clients, their family and our staff are our top priority. We will continue to monitor and implement the local, state and federal recommendations as they are announced.
We take pride in our business and how we operate and would like to highlight the policies we have in place to help our clients and staff stay healthy and safe.
- All personnel (including customers) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter Sydney Motorsport Park.
- All personnel (including customers) are required to wear a mask at all times within the venue. This extends to in the car if our instructors are in-car with you.
- All personnel (including customers) will be required to check-in using the Service NSW App at the Gate A security checkpoint of SMSP and answer screening questions regarding symptoms and risks for COVID-19.
- Customers will be asked to wash their hands before the course commences and frequently throughout the day, as well as being encouraged to use hand sanitiser.
- Our classroom component will be set up to ensure clients sit apart and avoid close contact.
- Our registration iPads, helmets and any other frequently touched surfaces will be wiped clean in between each client.
- Any of our instructors or staff showing symptoms will not be attending work.
- Our Drivers Briefings for track days will be held outside in pit lane.
- Our course sizes are small, generally between 12 and 25 people and a significant part of our course time is spent outdoors in the fresh air or in your own car.