DRIVER TRAINING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
We are adhering to the NSW Department of Health Guidelines as the health and wellbeing of our clients, their family and our staff are our top priority. We will continue to monitor and implement the local, state and federal recommendations as they are announced.
Our Driver Training courses (Defensive Driving, Advanced Driver Training, Corporate & Fleet Driver Training, 4WD Driver Training) will be run with restricted group numbers and with a few requests and requirements to help keep our clients and staff healthy and safe.
- Please complete the Online Pre-Registration before attending the course. This will minimise the contact you have with our iPads and will save you time at registration in the morning.
We take pride in our business and how we operate and would like to highlight the policies we have in place to help our clients stay healthy and safe.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands before the event commences and frequently throughout the day, as well as being encouraged to use hand sanitiser.
- Our registration iPads and any other frequently touched surfaces will be wiped clean in between each client.
- Our event sizes are small, and a significant part of our time is spent outdoors in the fresh air or in your own car.
- Any of our instructors or staff showing symptoms will not be attending work.
- If you are sick with a cold or flu, or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend. Please contact us on 1300 183 700.
We will continue to monitor the situation and pass along any further information. The wellbeing and health of our clients is a top priority, please know that we will do our best to ensure your experience with us is still a great one.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us;
1300 183 700