COVID-19 TRACK NIGHT REQUIREMENTS AND CHANGES
We take pride in our business and how we operate and would like to highlight the policies we have in place to help our clients and staff stay healthy and safe.
- All personnel (including customers) are required to wear a mask in indoor settings within the venue. This extends to in the car if our instructors are in-car with you and you have an open face helmet. If you have a full face helmet you will not require a mask.
- All personnel (including customers) will be required to check-in using the Service NSW App at the Gate A security checkpoint of SMSP and answer screening questions regarding symptoms and risks for COVID-19.
- Please complete the Online Pre-Registration before attending the Track Day. This will minimise the contact you have with our iPads and will save you time at registration in the morning.
- Please watch our important SMSP Track Day Briefing Video before attending.
- There will be NO HELMET HIRE available for this event. Please ensure you bring your own helmet. You can visit vsport.com.au, mcas.com.au or racedeal.com.au for a great deal on helmets if you need to purchase one.
- Pit garages will be allocated to you depending on your session. We will guide you to your garage on the day. Where possible we ask you to limit your movements around the venue.
- There will be strict arrival times. If you are early you will be required to wait at Gate A to SMSP.
- Customers will be asked to wash their hands before the event commences and frequently throughout the day, as well as being encouraged to use hand sanitiser.
- Our registration iPads and any other frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
- Our Driver's Briefings on the day will be held over the PA System from Pit Lane.
- Our event sizes are small, and a significant part of our time is spent outdoors in the fresh air or in your own car.
- Any of our instructors or staff showing symptoms will not be attending work.
- If you are sick with a cold or flu, or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend. Please contact us on 1300 183 700.
We will continue to monitor the situation and pass along any further information. The wellbeing and health of our clients is a top priority, please know that we will do our best to ensure your experience with us is still a great one.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us;
1300 183 700